The All-New Classic 350 Halcyon combines the distinctive style of Royal Enfield from its heyday in the 1950s with the modern engine and running gear developed for the Meteor 350, to create a motorcycle with timeless charm for today’s roads.
With its curvaceous mudguards and teardrop fuel tank, hallmark casquette headlamp, distinctively shaped crankcase covers and the unmistakable thump from the the silencer, the Classic 350 is every inch a Royal Enfield, with style and quality that will last through time.
- Engine: 349cc, SOHC, Air/Oil cooled, Single Cylinder
- Frame: Twin Downtube Spine Frame
- Front suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Twin shock with 6-step adjustable preload
- Front brake: 300mm disc with twin piston floating caliper / Dual channel ABS
- Rear brake: 270mm disc, single piston floating caliper / Dual channel ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 – 19” – 57P (Tube Type)
- Rear tyre: 120/80 – 18″ – 62P (Tube Type)
- Fuel capacity: 13 litres
- Seat height: 805mm
- Kerb weight: 195kg