Black and chrome; the uniform of the true ton-up boys and girls, and the latest version of the Continental GT 650.
Inspired by Royal Enfield café racers of the 1960s, but with bang up to date performance, the Continental GT 650’s 648cc air-cooled parallel-twin engine, double cradle frame, clip-on handlebars and bump-stop seat give a truly authentic experience. Brembo disc brakes telescopic frocks and twin shock absorbers offer reassuringly modern control and poise, to deal with today’s traffic.
- Engine: 648cc, air-cooled, 8v, parallel twin cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Double Cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Single Coil – Over twin shock absorbers
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -18
- Rear tyre: 130/70 – 18
- Fuel capacity: 12.5 litres
- Seat height: 820mm
- Kerb weight: 212kg