The authentic Continental GT 650 café racer experience, in two eye-catching dual colour schemes.
Taking inspiration from the legendary Royal Enfield café racers of the 1960s, but bringing performance right up to date, the Continental GT’s 648cc air-cooled parallel-twin engine; sharp predictable road manners and street racer riding position give a motorcycling experience just like it was in the golden age, but with the reassurance and comfort of up-to-date technology.
- Engine: 648cc, air-cooled, 8v, parallel twin cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Double Cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Single Coil – Over twin shock absorbers
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -18
- Rear tyre: 130/70 – 18
- Fuel capacity: 12.5 litres
- Seat height: 820mm
- Kerb weight: 212kg