The Himalayan is built to be tough and versatile adventure sport bike, adaptable to all kinds of terrain.
The half-duplex, split-cradle frame and long travel suspension keep you in harmony with road, rocks, and everything in between. A new and improved seat lets you cover longer distances with even more comfort, while perfectly-positioned foot pegs and handlebars reduce fatigue and give a comfortable position, sitting or standing. Stay on track with the tripper navigation system – powered by Google Maps and the Royal Enfield app and in control with 17in and 21in wheels, dual purpose tyres, and dual channel ABS.
- Engine: 411cc, SOHC, Air/Oil cooled, Single Cylinder
- Frame: Half duplex split cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Progressive central spring strut 5-way adjustable
- Front brake: Single 300mm disc with two piston floating caliper. Dual channel ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston floating caliper. Switchable ABS
- Front tyre: 90/90 -21
- Rear tyre: 120/90 – 17
- Fuel capacity: 15 litres
- Seat height: 800mm
- Kerb weight: 199kg