ROYAL ENFIELD HNTR 350 – ALL THE INTENSE FLAVOURS OF PURE MOTORCYCLING PACKED INTO A FUN, STYLISH, NEW MACHINE.
With rider-first ergonomics, revised rake angle and a low centre of gravity, the HNTR 350 has been designed to let you effortlessly manoeuvre the streets of the world’s coolest neighbourhoods. An intuitive throttle response guarantees unprecedented agility with every flick of the wrist.
With its shorter wheelbase, lighter weight and tighter geometry, the HNTR 350 frame is fitted with a super manoeuverable set of wheels, a hip retro-metro aesthetic and a 350cc J-engine that packs extra muscle for every hustle.
At the heart of the HNTR 350 beats a fuel-injected, long-stroke 350cc motor that delivers a smoother ride, higher RPM and dollops of torque. Paired with a steady downtube spine frame and grounded suspension, the HNTR 350 gives the right amount of power and precision, whether you’re revving up the city streets or gunning down the motorway.
- DIGI-ANALOG INSTRUMENT CLUSTER. A shoutout to the analogue era but perfectly in sync for modern-day riding, the HNTR 350 features a retro-style speedometer along with a digital LCD screen that tells you everything you need to know and is compatible with the Royal Enfield Tripper Navigation System.
- ALLOY WHEELS WITH TUBELESS TYRES. The HNTR 350 is the only Royal Enfield in production to feature super manoeuvrable 17” front and rear tyres, and striking cast alloy wheels. The tubeless tyres let you ride uninterrupted for as long as you want, minus the puncture paranoia.
- ANALOG SWITCH CUBES. The HNTR 350 retro-inspired rotary switch cubes make powering up and taking off a tactile, hands-on experience designed to wake you up.
- INTUITIVE ERGONOMICS. No matter who is on the seat, the HNTR 350 800mm seat height, wide contours and excellent standover ergonomics make for easy handling and a comfortable riding experience, even while navigating stop-and-go traffic.
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS. Built for unpredictable urban environments situations, the anti-lock braking system with 300mm front and 270mm rear discs bring you safely to a stop at even the shortest of distances, keeping you firmly in control.
- ON-THE-GO CHARGING. The HNTR 350 comes equipped with a USB port so your devices are online while you are on the prowl.