A true modern classic, the Interceptor 650 Mark 2 wears the iconic chrome and red fuel tank – with classic RE badge – of it’s Redditch forefather, for an unmistakably 1960s look and feel.
Bang up to date in terms of performance, the suspension delivers precise, immediate handling while staying agile and light – the light alloy wheels help lower unsprung weight which enhances handling. While classically styled, the new engine is Royal Enfield’s most forward-looking yet it’s cleaner and uses fewer components, for less weight and easier maintenance.
- Engine: 648cc, air-cooled, 8v, parallel twin cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Double Cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Single Coil – Over twin shock absorbers
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -18
- Rear tyre: 130/70 – 18
- Fuel capacity: 13.7 litres
- Seat height: 805mm
- Kerb weight: 217kg