The Interceptor 650 marks the return of one of Royal Enfield’s most loved machines, and retains every bit of charm that made the original a legend.
A versatile, laid-back attitude comes from its upright riding position; the suspension delivers precise, immediate handling while staying agile and light – the light alloy wheels help lower unsprung weight which enhances handling. While classically styled, the new engine is Royal Enfield’s most forward-looking yet it’s cleaner and uses fewer components, for less weight and easier maintenance. Every part on the Interceptor 650 is crafted to bring a distinct timeless appeal of the 60’s design. The narrow teardrop tank is donned with a classic badge and a Monza style fuel cap.
- Engine: 648cc, air-cooled, 8v, parallel twin cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Double Cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Single Coil – Over twin shock absorbers
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -18
- Rear tyre: 130/70 – 18
- Fuel capacity: 13.7 litres
- Seat height: 805mm
- Kerb weight: 217kg