The Interceptor 650 marks the return of one of Royal Enfield’s most loved machines, and retains every bit of charm that made the original a legend.
A versatile, laid-back attitude comes from its upright riding position; the suspension delivers precise, immediate handling while staying agile and light – the light alloy wheels help lower unsprung weight which enhances handling. While classically styled, the new engine is Royal Enfield’s most forward-looking yet it’s cleaner and uses fewer components, for less weight and easier maintenance. Every part on the Interceptor 650 is crafted to bring a distinct timeless appeal of the 60’s design. The narrow teardrop tank is donned with a classic badge and a Monza style fuel cap.
New for 2023, the Black Ray and Barcelona Blue dual colour options come with cast wheels, blacked out engines and exhausts, LED headlamp and USB port for charging on the move.
Interceptor 650 Gallery
Interceptor 650 Dual Colour Gallery
Interceptor 650 Mark 2 Chrome Gallery
- Engine: 648cc, air-cooled, 8v, parallel twin cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Double Cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Single Coil – Over twin shock absorbers
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -18
- Rear tyre: 130/70 – 18
- Fuel capacity: 13.7 litres
- Seat height: 805mm
- Kerb weight: 217kg