Voted Best Retro by MCN in 2021, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is appealing, accessible and approachable for all riders – a charming combination of classic cruiser styling with modern capability.
At the heart of the Meteor is the all-new air-oil cooled, 349cc, SOHC engine with a characteristic long stroke and electronic fuel injection system producing smooth tractable power and plenty of bottom-end torque. The Meteor 350 also features a Tripper navigation system – powered by Google Maps and the Royal Enfield App, that connects smartphones with the motorcycle through Bluetooth.
Described by Motor Cycle News as offering “charming retro style with genuine heritage” – “economical to buy and run” and “great handling for its class and price point”
The entry-level model in the Meteor line up, the Fireball is available in three colour options, Yellow, Red and Green.
- Engine: 349cc, SOHC, Air/Oil cooled, Single Cylinder
- Frame: Twin Downtube Spine
- Front suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Twin shock absorbers with 6 step adjustable preload
- Front brake: Single 300mm disc with two piston caliper. ABS
- Rear brake: Single 270mm disc with single piston caliper. ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -19
- Rear tyre: 140/70 – 17
- Fuel capacity: 15 litres
- Seat height: 765mm
- Kerb weight: 191kg