Royal Enfield have created a totally new niche with their Scram 411, which blends street scrambler style with adventure bike capability.
Based on the proven Himalayan, with a 24hp air-cooled motor and Harris Performance-designed semi-duplex frame, the Scram is stripped back for life in the urban jungle.
Not only is it lighter than the Himalayan, front wheel size is reduced from 21in to 19in, so the seat height is lower too.
The Tripper navigation gadget first seen on RE’s Meteor and added to the Himalayan for 2021 is fitted as standard.
- Engine: 411cc, SOHC, Air cooled, Single Cylinder
- Frame: Half duplex split cradle
- Front suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Progressive central spring strut 5-way adjustable
- Front brake: Single 300mm disc with two piston floating caliper. Dual channel ABS
- Rear brake: Single 240mm disc with single piston floating caliper. Switchable ABS
- Front tyre: 100/90 -19″
- Rear tyre: 120/90 – 17″
- Fuel capacity: 15 litres
- Seat height: 795mm
- Kerb weight: 185kg