The Super Meteor 650 has been built on Royal Enfield’s enduring belief that people and journeys cannot be limited to hours or kilometres.
At the core of the Super Meteor 650 is the iconic parallel twin engine, which offers seamless gear transitions, strong low-end acceleration and an effortless throttle response.
A low-set, wide seat and a laid back riding stance make cruising a comfortable experience, no matter how many kilometres are behind you and how many lie ahead.
The spacious, teardrop tank on the Super Meteor 650 can carry up to 15.7 liters of fuel, ensuring that even the longest of rides continues uninterrupted.
Upside-down forks on the front suspension promise complete confidence and control on open highways, crowded streets and everything in between.
An all-new headlamp combines old-school aesthetics with modern LED lights to reduce power usage while increasing visibility, no matter where you’re headed.
A retro-inspired, digi-analog instrument panel with a floating LCD screen and built-in Tripper navigation delivers all the information you need, day or night.
Striking alloy wheels with tubeless tyres make sure nothing can puncture your plans, while a wider rear tyre ensures improved traction and stability, even at the highest of speeds.
- Engine: 646cc, SOHC, Air/Oil cooled, Twin Cylinder
- Frame: Steel Tubular Spine Frame
- Front suspension: 43mm Upside Down Telescopic Fork
- Rear suspension: Twin Shocks, 101mm travel, preload adjustable
- Front brake: Single 320mm disc, twin piston floating calliper
- Rear brake: Single 300mm disc, twin piston floating calliper
- Front tyre: 100/90 – 19 M/C 57H
- Rear tyre: 150/80 B16 M/C 71H
- Fuel capacity: 15.7 litres
- Seat height: 740 mm
- Kerb weight: 241 kg