Based on a design dating back to 1946, the original sidecar bodies were built using a batch of RAF Mosquito bomber reserve fuel tanks, which Watsonian bought from the Air Ministry at the end of the Second World War.
Named after the famous Cotswold hillclimb track, the current Prescott sidecar is produced from fibreglass, using a mould taken from one of the original plywood body shells. It sits on a tubular steel chassis, which is powder-coated for a long-lasting finish.
Suspension is provided by a hydraulic unit and the classic 16″ wheel has stainless spokes with a machined Watsonian hub.
A fold-down screen is mounted on a cast aluminium bar in front of the cockpit and the seat tilts forward to provide access to storage space behind. A tonneay cover is included in the price.